A market for local talent and all things hand grown & handmade
Held once a month from 10am – 2.00pm, our community market offers visitors the chance to purchase a range of hand grown produce, food, handmade crafts and treats unique to the Central Victorian region.
Positioned on the Village Green within the Peppergreen Farm tourist precinct, our market has a relaxed atmosphere often enlivened by local performers.
And while you are there, why not also enjoy the diverse range activities our farm has to offer:
- Indulge yourself in our farm kitchen
- pick & pay from the farm garden
- purchase from our plant nursery and unique retail space
- meet the artists at our studios
- enjoy a Devonshire tea on our tram
- indulge in Columbian coffee and a light snack from our farm kitchen
- take a guided heritage tour of our unique site