Proposals for PepperGreen Farm’s Artisan program are accepted throughout the year. We invite artists, artist groups and makers of all kinds to apply be part of our annual program of events. Victorian artists from all backgrounds and levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
Through an open call for applications, PGF seeks to:
- Celebrate creativity, the arts and local talent
- Provide a platform for the development and presentation of artists, makers and their work from the Bendigo region
- Foster a community of artists, makers and creative practitioners within a professional environment
- Develop collaborative exhibitions together with members of our 12 Studio Arts program, and
- Encourage community engagement, mentoring for artists of all experience levels and members of Access Australia Group
Exhibiting artists receive:
- Daily public exposure through our location marked as a key destination for Bendigo Tourism, (linked to the Bendigo Heritage Tram and only a road crossing away from Lake Weeroona)
- An appointed gallery space/s with track lighting & hanging systems
- Co-promotional, sales & event support, and
- A broad and enthusiastic audience from our multi-arts and community facility
Please note: A 25% commission on all exhibition sales, workshop fees, as well as consignment sales from our retail space will be required to cover the support and promotion of your work.
Apply to be part of our 2018 program today!
Contact Us for further details for our Artisan Program.