Phil Jopson’s Re-purposing Plastic workshops will be held on the 25th of May at PepperGreen Farms monthly Market and 1st Birthday celebration, with a session commencing at 10am and another at 1pm, each workshop will run between 1 to 2 hours. Suitable for all ages, an adult is required for attendees under the age of 10. This workshop is for people have have an interest in sustainability and crafts.
Initial Talk, demonstration, discussion and assistance making own small flower from plastic.
Resources: All tools and materials supplied
- To increase aesthetic appreciation for discarded materials
- Develop craft skills
- Develop confidence and skills in re-purposing household packaging
- Meet like minded people and share ideas
- Be inspired to experiment with re-purposing materials at home
- Learn one specific and easy way to re-purpose plastic